Wednesday, January 17, 2018

North American Wii U Collection

Such a weird console. Nintendo and their irritating region-locking. I'm so glad they finally did away with that with the Switch. I love the Wii U, though, for it's weirdness and it's first-party titles. I admit I haven't spent nearly enough time playing it, though I am working to remedy that! I have a lot of the major releases for the Japanese console, and a (very) few for the PAL one, but I'd like to get them for the North American console.


Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker*
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of 2
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
FIFA Soccer 13
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, Director's Cut
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
LEGO City Undercover
Madden NFL 13
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Sochi 2014
Mario Tennis Ultra Smash
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Nintendo Land
Paper Mario: Color Splash
Pikmin 3 (Nintendo Selects)
Rayman Legends
Rodea: The Sky Soldier
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Scribblenauts Unmasked
The Smurfs 2
Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed
Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric
StarFox Guard
StarFox Zero
Steamworld Collection
Transformers Prime
The Voice: I Want You
Wheel of Fortune
Wii Party U
Xenoblade Chronicles X Limited Edition
Zombi U

No comments:

Post a Comment